- Locate the Outlook Express icon and double click it
to open Outlook Express. The icon may be located on your desktop, in your
Start Menu taskbar, or under Start/Programs/Outlook Express. The icon looks
- Go to Tools and select Accounts.
- Under the Mail tab, click Add and
- The Internet Connection Wizard will prompt you to
enter your name as you'd like it displayed. Click Next after typing
- Select I already have an e-mail address that I'd
like to use, type your e-mail address in the field, email@example.com
and click Next.
- Select IMAP from the drop-down menu bar. Type
your incoming mail server address: lansford.us Type your outgoing mail
server address: lansford.us Click Next.
- Type the account name and password you use for your
lansford.us account, check Remember Password, and click Next.
- Click Finish.
- The account you just created should be displayed and
highlighted. If not click on it.
- Click the properties button.
- In the reply address block, enter firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click the Server tab and check the box that is
labeled My server requires authentication
- Click the IMAP tab and enter INBOX (all caps) in the first
block (Root folder path)
- Click OK. You are now ready to use Outlook express for your
NOTE: You can access your email from any Computer
that has Outlook Express or an internet browser. Since the mail stays on
the server, insure you delete all mail as soon as it is no longer needed to
avoid wasting server space.