- Locate the Outlook Express icon and double click it
to open Outlook Express. The icon may be located on your desktop, in your
Start Menu taskbar, or under Start/Programs/Outlook Express. The icon looks
- Go to Tools and select Accounts.
- Under the Mail tab, click Add and
- The Internet Connection Wizard will prompt you to
enter your name as you'd like it displayed. Click Next after typing
- Select I already have an e-mail address that I'd
like to use, type your e-mail address in the field, email@example.com
and click Next.
- Select POP3 from the drop-down menu bar. Type
your incoming mail server address: lansford.us Type your outgoing mail
server address: lansford.us Click Next.
- Type the account name and password you use for your
lansford.us account, check Remember Password, and click Next.
- Click Finish.
- The account you just created should be displayed and
highlighted. If not click on it.
- Click the properties button.
- In the reply address block, enter firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click the Server tab and check the box that is
labeled My server requires authentication
- Click OK
- Click Close